- Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research publishes qualified works in fisheries, aquaculture, natural water sources, ecology, and ecosystem studies. Submitted articles can be original research articles, case reports, short research papers, and review articles.
- The submitted articles to the Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research must not have been previously published elsewhere or given the rights to publish in any media organ. All responsibility for the submitted articles belongs to the authors. The journal editor is not responsible for the works' technical content and printing errors. The journal does not pay royalties for published articles or other works.
- Journal publishes the articles written in English and Turkish, following the written rules. The articles that are not prepared following the writing rules are given a warning to correct the spelling rules.
- Authors must fill in the "Copyrights Notification Form" and upload it to the system while submitting the article to the journal.
- Editors may evaluate the submitted articles before taking reviewers' opinions by the article's scientific quality and give an early decision either rejected or accepted. The section editors will decide to accept the submitted article for the blind review process and assign at least two reviewers who are experts on the topic. Then, editors may apply for another evaluation of the new reviewer or another section editor for the final decision if there is a disagreement between the reviewers' opinions. Finally, the Editorial Board must approve the articles accepted for publication in the Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research in scientific content and form.
- The authors cannot withdraw submitted articles after entering the reviewing process, and authors cannot submit to another journal without the permission of the journal editorial board. All rights of the publication belong to " Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research".
ANIMAL EXPERIMENTS LOCAL ETHICS COMMITTEE APPROVAL
The Local Ethics Committee must approve all procedures performed on the animal for Animal Experiments. The relevant regulations on animal research are accessible at the link below.
"Working Procedures and Principles of Animal Experiments Ethics Committees" Official Gazette dated February 15, 2014, and numbered 28914
According to the mentoined regulation, "Experimental animal" is any non-human vertebrate organism used in the procedures, including free-living or reproductive larval forms, live cephalopods, and mammals from the last third of their normal fetal development.
For this reason, authors must declare "Local Ethics Committee on Animal Experiments" approval for the studies that use experimental animals for the initial evaluation process of the Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research.
ETHICS COMMITTEE APPROVAL FOR NON-INTERVENTIONAL RESEARCH
Under article 90 of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237, Additional article 10 of the Basic Law on Health Services No. 3359, and the other international agreements require the approval of the "Non-Interventional Research Ethics Committee" for studies that involve data collection in various ways (questionnaires, interviews, focus group work, observations, experiments, interview techniques).
For this reason, "Non-Interventional Research Ethics Committee Approval" is sought for the preliminary evaluation of the articles submitted to Journal of Limnology and Freshwater Fisheries Research and studies that include data collection/collection from humans.
In articles to be published in journals, whether ethics committee permission or legal/special permission is needed should be stated. If it is necessary to obtain these permissions, it should be presented by the name of the approving institution, the approval date, and the issue number. In addition, if the study requires the use of human and animal subjects, an international declaration, guide, etc., should be declared.